NEW DELHI: In an open letter to Uddhav Thackeray, rebel Shiv Sena MLAs and ministers who have joined the Eknath Shinde camp, said that the chief minister’s house was inaccessible.
ही आहे आमदारांची भावना… https://t.co/U6FxBzp1QG
— Eknath Shinde – एकनाथ शिंदे (@mieknathshinde) 1655966945000
- Despite having a Shiv Sena CM in the state the party MLAs didn’t use to get the opportunity to visit Varsha Bungalow (CM’s residence). People around the CM used to decide if we can meet him or not. We felt we were insulted.
- CM never used to be in the Secretariat, instead, he used to be in Matoshree (Thackeray residence). We used to call people around the CM but they never used to attend our calls.
- We were fed up with all these things & persuaded Eknath Shinde to take this step.
- While we weren’t able to meet the CM, people from our ‘real opposition’– the
Congressand the NCPused to get opportunities to meet him and even funds were given to them related to work in their constituencies.
Hindutvaand Ram Mandirare crucial issues for the party, then why did the party stop us from visiting Ayodhya.
- MLAs were called & were stopped from going to Ayodhya during Aaditya Thackeray’s visit to Ayodhya.